Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Calendar Girls October 13,2012

Welcome to October 2012 Calendar Girls Blog Hop. These are wonderful hops every month and I have learned a lot about the different "holidays".
Today my card is for the entire month of October- which is Domestic Abuse Awareness Month. To stop most problems we first have to be aware of them.And I hope we all take a moment this month to pray for an end to all domestic abuse.
I made my card from K and Co. paper, used the ribbon image from The Cutting Cafe and created  the sentiment myself.



Now hop on to Lucy    http://www.love2createitall.com       .Have a great wekend.
Hugs,

5 comments:

Lucy Kelleher said...

Great card Anita - TFS :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Camille Short said...

Great card!

chillin with Quillin said...

great card!!!!
Paula

Marianne said...

Love your card! Thanks for sharing

Maria Matter said...

great card Anita!!

hugs,
Maria
Joyful Stamper
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes