Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, January 5, 2013

January Vinyl Decor Write up

Welcome to the Vinyl Décor blog hop with our Krazy Crafting Crew. A whole new year of themes and more specific projects to inspire you with. If you have just stumbled upon the hop and would like to start at the beginning Lissa Marie is your host at www.somanycrafts.com. She is has given a video tutorial on how to apply the vinyl, and is also doing a vinyl give away so you don’t want to miss out on that!  If you just came from Zenita www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com you are in the right spot, so let’s keep on hoppin’!This is my first time giving vinyl a try.I made my best friend a night light for her bathroom, outside or wherever she wants.I used one of the glass blocks put clear lights and cut her last name in Block vinyl.  I Also added a fleur de lis from I think the Sweetheart cartridge.
You also don’t want to miss out on the sponsor opportunity to win some free digis from Scrapbook Stamp Society. 1 commenter who comments on all blogs will get 3 new digi’s and extra entry if you like their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookStampSociety




Your next stop will be with Liz www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com . Have a great time and be sure to leave a little luvin' to win some candy!

Photobucket

26 comments:

Robin said...

Another great idea. I can see making these for Christmas presents for the grand kids next year but put their names on them.

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Janet's Planet said...

love the block!! Janet Royer

Lissa Marie said...

Very pretty. I see those at Craft warehouse all the time and always wanted to try it.

Norma G. said...

Very cool project, TFS! I'm happy to be a new follower :D

Crafty by Nature said...

I do a lot with vinyl, but I haven't tried the glass blocks yet. I bought one, but I have been apprehensive about putting anything on it. I don't know why......I can't wait to try my own now! :)

Zenita Smith said...

Great job!! I think I will be doing these for my grown children for their new houses!! Thanks for the idea, you did a great job.
Z

Karon said...

This is so pretty:-) TFS

Dee said...

love those blocks! really need to make some

KathyB said...

Glass blocks are some of my favorite things to do with vinyl! Great job!!!

Liz said...

Great block. These always turn out so pretty. I'm sure your friend adores hers

Liz
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

cema1cema said...

I love this! I have wanted to try a glass block project!
Christina

Camille Short said...

Love, love love your project. Thanks for such a wonderful sample.

Kerry~Momma K said...

Very nice project! Thanks for inspiration.
Kerry

mommakcrafts at yahoo dot ca

Marianne said...

i adore that night light. How cool that you can add to glass. i love the vinyl. Thanks for sharing

Debc06 said...

Wow great idea may be my next co-worker Christmas gift. Thanks for the inspiration.
Debbie

lorby said...

Michael's was had those glass cubes on clearance awhile back and I so wish I would have known about your project so then I would have grabbed a few. Greg job. I really like it. Hugs.

TeresaK said...

What a lovely gift this is! YOu did a great job! I am a new follower!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Kathy's-Krafts said...

Beautiful block.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

Ziggyeor said...

Nice block. My Aunt and Uncle make those to sell and had gotten some licensed images to make my husband and mines favorite Hockey team. We proudly display them in our home.

D- said...

Great vinyl idea. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Pink Dalmatians said...

What a nice gift. Great job!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Nicely done, Anita!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

MzLavr2 said...

Cute project!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Wunder's Creations said...

Great idea! <3 these craft blocks. Need to add one to my to-do list. Thanks for the idea!

RLS Innovations said...

I love those glass blocks and what a great gift for your friend.

sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Jessi said...

very pretty!