Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Cards

We all love Easter and Spring---even if it has been freezing here. I made two Easter cards that are really simple and I plan to give them at Church tomarrow.

The first one I used paper I had left over from a Monique Griffith project and I just think the paper is so cute.I tied a ribbon on the side, inked around all the edges with ink my BFF Tanya Scrappy Scavenger gave me and stamped the sentiment from a stamp from My Creative Time.



The second one was even easier---I bought a Martha Stewart rabbit punch on sale at Micheal's so I punched different shades of purple,stiched around the edges with my purple pen and the sentiment is from the same set from My Creative Time.I added flowers and pearls from my stash .



I hope everyone has a great Easter-----and please find the Golden Egg.With all the beauty of Easter we must remember the true meaning and that is Jesus died so we may have eternal life.And that is the best part of Easter.Stop back tomorrow to see another fun project.
Hugs, Anita

Photobucket

4 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

:)so cute! I adore them. I just got back from a Tuesday morning. You should see my goodies!

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Super cute Easter cards and that printed chick paper is adorable. I hope the weather gets warmer soon. Thank You for sharing.
gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward group.

Sukie said...

Both of your cards are adorable! Love the details you added to each of your cards!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Cute Cards. Love the cute little chicks. TFS & BIF AJ-