Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter



My bestest friend Tanyascrappyscavenger brought me a box of "goodies" last week and I loved everything. I was trying to think of something cute to make my 1-2 year old Sunday School class and found it in my "prize" box. She had given me several packs of favor boxes.  I stamped an Easter image from Peachy Keen Stamps and a sentiment, put a little white "grass" and then took a plastic egg and put a fluffy little chick I found at Michael's.  I think they turned out so cute.  I hope everyone has a Blessed Easter---and thank you Tanya for everything--I love you.

Photobucket

12 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

Oh wee, if you need more of those let me know! Your so welcome. Live you too!

Sukie said...

Super cute treat containers. Love the Peachy Keen stamp and image! BIF

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Super cute Easter favor boxes. I'm sure the kids at the Sunday loved them:)
gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward group.

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh these are such darling favor containers!! cute!!
BIF

Nikki Binder said...

Super cute!! Love these treats. TFS
BIF

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would
really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
With thanks

My webpage ... bmi calculations

Irene's Creations said...

How awesome these little containers are. I just love them.
BIF
Irene

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit card consolidation
low rate loans

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Happy Easter!! You created such beautiful Easter treat bags. TFS & BIF AJ-

Georgiana said...

These are super cute. I am sure the kids loved them!

Anonymous said...

I love ωhat you guyѕ aге usually up tοo.
Τhіѕ type οf clever work аnd еxpοsure!
Kеep up the great wοrk guуѕ I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

Feel free to visit my weblog; uni.themusicers.net

Anonymous said...

Hi collеagues, nіce content and сrucіal urging commented
at this placе, I аm really enjοying by these.


Also ѵisit my hοmepage - best personal Loan rates