Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Friday, April 12, 2013

April Calendar Girls' Blog Hop


Welcome to our April Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. Its absolutely amazing when you do a google search the interesting facts you may find. Such... a find is special and unique occasions throughout the year!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. As Neil Sedaka sang in his song "Calendar Girls" - "April, you're the Easter bunny when you smile". Yes, I know that Easter came early this year, in March actually, but Neil Sedaka sings with April as the Easter Bunny ...... can't blame the lyrics!!

The hop starts with the beautiful and very talented Kimberly at http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com. The entire line-up is available just in case you get bogged down with all the holidaze and craziness!!!!

You won't want to miss a single calendar event!!!!

The line-up for April includes:
Kimberly - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
Sandy - http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/
Janet - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
Vicky - http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Laura - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
Amanda- http://thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.com
Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
April Occasions We Wish to Share:
  • National Autism Month Kimberly
  • Keep America Beautiful Month
  • Lawn and Garden Month
1 April Fool's Day - Lucy
1 International Tatting Day
2 Children's Book Day- Sandy, Lucy
2 National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day ~ Janet
3 Tweed Day
7 No Housework Day - Jearise - Vicky
8 Draw a Picture of a Bird Day ~ Janet
11 National Submarine Day - Jearise
13 Scrabble Day - Lynne
14 Look Up at The Sky Day - Laura
15 Titanic Remembrance Day-Amanda, Anita
18 International Juggler's Day ~ Lynne
22 National Jelly Bean Day- Sandy
23 Lover's Day - Lynne
25 World Penguin Day ~Kimberly
26 National Pretzel Day
27 Tell a Story Day ~ Sandy
29 Greenery Day
30 Hairstyle Appreciation Day- Amanda
 
The Stamping Chef, http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/, is our wonderful sponsor for today's blog hop and has designed at least 4 of the images that have been used in today's hop. She is offering 3 of her wonderful designs, winner's choice to one lucky blog hopper that responds on each of the Calendar Girls along with her facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/, commenting that you hopped with the Calendar Girls.

Lynne will be going through her stash and sending one lucky winner a surprise package to someone that remarks and gives bloggie love on each of the participants.

 

For my project I used a kit from Angela Holt.  The kit was wonderful.  The Altered Dress Form shows the luxury and opulance of the Titanic.

I am the last stop along the way of the calendar today.  Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month to see what Holidays to Celebrate on May 11, 2013, for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Lynne - Her Craftiness said...

Absolutely stunning my dear friend!!!! I love this and if its looking for a home, I know a good one!!!
It's always a pleasure hopping with you my friend!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Oh what a beautiful dress!!! That's such a clever project.

Laura said...

That is amazing.. love it.. it is such a clever project..
hugs..Laura

Sandy Hentzel said...

Wow, totally outside the box and a pleasant surprise. Just lovely!

Janet said...

Beautiful Project Love the vintage look it really is a stunning piece.Great work of art!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Lucy Kelleher said...

What a unique project! TFS :)


Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Camille Short said...

What a fanciful project!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your web site in web explorer, could test this?
IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large component to other people will
leave out your great writing because of this problem.

My website; bugs bunny t-shirts for men

Anonymous said...

Genuinely when someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

my blog ... online real estate directory

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like
I do, only go to see this web page all the time for the reason that it offers quality contents, thanks

Also visit my homepage ... real estate agent directory

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
to finding out about your web page for a second time.



Also visit my blog; small business in yellow pages

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

Also visit my web-site; problem solution research paper topics

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours these days, but I never found any interesting article like yours.
It's lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web might be much more helpful than ever before.

Feel free to visit my blog ... charlotte north carolina computer upgrades

Anonymous said...

Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post
on our website. Keep up the good writing.

My web-site; new local business directory us

Anonymous said...

I'll right away snatch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Feel free to visit my website; film forum new york city

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of
your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.

Maybe you could space it out better?

My blog post :: local buisiness

Anonymous said...

Hello all, here every one is sharing these kinds of experience, so it's nice to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this website everyday.

Feel free to visit my blog local business directory listings

Anonymous said...

Stunning story there. What occurred after? Thanks!


Here is my blog: proofreading service

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its truly amazing post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this paragraph.


my webpage :: local small buisness directory and white pages