Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 2nd One Colorful Summer Bloghop

Brought to you by the Krazy Crafting Crew


Our independant hop team is bringing you colorful delightful creations for summer time projects!
If you have just stumbled upon the hop, Robin Lane from "Create-a-Latte" will be your host today, you can start from the beginning and work your way through, to get all the inspiration we have to offer. The whole line up will be provided at the end of this post.
This is what I have came up with for a colorful summer..
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for some blog candy offered throughout the hop. Some blogs are offering extra perks! They all have their own wishes for you to win, so don't forget to read the rules for each one. when they are offering every blog has different requirements for entries.
I hope you have enjoyed my creation today, I would love for you to visit again, we have hops with new themes every first Sunday of each month.
Thank you for stopping by and hopping with us! We love to inspire you so be sure to come back for more!
 

I am sharing a card I made for our great-nephew and his upcoming wedding.
 
Here is the line up to help you navigate through..
 

OUR HOST - Robin
 
Photobucket

24 comments:

Camille Short said...

Very pretty!

Ellen Jarvis said...

This is a simply lovely card. It has an Amish feel to it which evokes happy homelife to me. Nice!

Fondly,
Ellen (CardMonkey)
http//:cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Lori Comeau said...

Great card.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very beautiful card!

Sheri R said...

Very pretty :)

Sheri

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Marianne Barkman said...

I love the folk art feel to this card. It is I spiringme! Thanks for sharing!

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card !!!!
Paula

Janet's Planet said...

just lovely! TFS

Jean Bullock said...

Very pretty card. I love the folk art feel it has. The sentiment is perfect for a wedding card.

D- said...

This is such a pretty wedding card. They will love it. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (at AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Beautiful card.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Scrappin Robin said...

Very cute card.

Karon said...

So pretty, love the hearts. TFS

Lucy Kelleher said...

Such a pretty card -- what a lovely way to celebrate such a happy event :) TFS

Lucy
Love 2 Create

Paula Jennings said...

pretty wedding card! love the design of your blog too!

Jennifer Earley said...

Adorable card! Love the light blues and whites! Happy wedding :)

lorby said...

Cute card. Did you use chalk to color it?

Carla said...

I love that card.... it's so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Pink Dalmatians said...

pretty card! perfect for the wedding.

Michele I said...

that is a great card

Karenladd said...

Sweet little card. I like the folk art motif and hearts!

Vickie said...

Love the card.

Debi said...

Beautiful card! Summer is the wedding season! Hope they are very happy.

Debi
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

Lissa Marie said...

Oh my gosh Anita, I am so sorry I didn't realize I missed leaving my bloggy love on this hop! We are missin' ya tonight. Hope you feel better soon, I am sorry I messed up and put you in, you just have never missed!