Double Dog

I Double Dog Dare You

Sherri-Baldy


Thursday, June 27, 2013

June is Bustin' Out With Flowers

Flowers are in bloom as the warm summer air dances lightly across the yards and fields and this blog hop is all about the flowers. Please join this creative bunch as they show off their creations with flowers. Jearise from Lorby's World is our hostess and make sure you begin at her site and read carefully because she will have a give away going on ...with this hop and all the details are on her blog. Now flower power away...
I made Patriotic Flowers the Cricut Flower Shop Cartridge, and hand crafted fireworks to go with them.



Thank you for stopping to smell the flowers.  I will be the final stop along the way today.   

Photobucket

13 comments:

Camille Short said...

I love your project! Thanks for sharing such a unique idea with the firecrackers!

Beckie said...

Super cute.

Be Blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very cute project! Love it!
www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com

lorby said...

Now this is cool! I just love it!!!! and am so glad you could join the hop and we could see such a great creation. Thanks for joining me. I really appreciate it.

Barbara B said...

Adorable! What a super idea for the upcoming Holiday.

Edwina said...

How pretty! I love your patriotic decoration. Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

www.somanycrafts.wordpress.com said...

that is pretty neat! TFS!

Janet said...

Very cute project !!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Amanda said...

I love the flowers & fireworks! Just in time for the 4th of July!! :)

Michele I said...

what a great center piece for the
4th thanks for sharing

Maria Matter said...

too fun! I love your patriotic flowers Anita!
Three cheers for the red, white & blue!
hugs

Miriam said...

Lovely, patriotic project. Thanks!

A Ujang Herbal said...

very helpful article

pengobatan alternatif kuat tahan lama
obat tipes
pengobatan batu ginjal
pengobatan maag kronis
pengobatan rematik
cara mengobati sesak nafas